Savage.Semantics

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Just for the Kids: Air Jordan 12 Grand Purple



This past Saturday saw the release of the Air Jordan 12 Grand Purple, the second to last pair of 12's to release this year. To put you up on game, the shoe contains a stitching on the side reminiscent to that of the rising sun on the Japanese Flag. As well, on the left and right side there are strips of leather on either side of the toebox(laminated on this version), and on the back the strap reads "Air Jordan: Quality Inspired By The Greatest Player Ever". Down the tounge it reads "Two 3", and the upper material used on this shoe is Nubuck.

This shoe probably looks and sounds great to you, but there's a catch: IT WAS ONLY RELEASED IN KIDS SIZES! When I had heard that news with them I was very upset, but I realized that it couldn't be that bad. I know its a lot of yall heads out there who have chicks with small feet, or kids, so this is perfect for that. Even if you plan on having kids, I suggest that you buy this shoe for a f.ly ass kid in 8 or 9 years. I know i copped my girl some (sz 5), and she loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment