Savage.Semantics

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Videos On Deck: Jeremih, Gucci Mane, Flo-Rida

It has been a little minute since I posted to new videos so here are a couple I am pretty sure most people did not know about.


Gucci Mane: Lemonade

This video is for Gucci Mane single "Lemonade" and as much I try not to like Gucci Mane I had to give him props for this one. Video and song do go hard. Good job Gucci Mane


Jeremih: Raindrops

All I can say about this video is WOW JEREMIH....You thought Invented Sex video was sexy you have to look at this. But I have to admit he made stripping look very classy. I love this video and song.


Flo-Rida: Touch Me

I know what you are thinking...A Flo-Rida video? Really? I only posted this because Trina is dirty dancing on his car towards the end. I promise you the Trina cameo is worth sitting through a Flo-Rida video

No comments:

Post a Comment