Savage.Semantics

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We Have Blast-Off: T-Minus 1 Week till Space Jams


Just a reminder that in exactly one week will finally get the retro of the Space Jams since 2000. This release is gonna be insane, like a Black Wednesday. I guarantee you I will be in the line for a minimum of two hours with a warm ass North Face jacket on, because I have prayed for these to release since then and it has finally been answered. The box set is crazy too, as you can see above and contains all type of exclusive stuff for the retail of $175. You could preorder them, but by this time you might as well wait until Nov 23. I would love to see these under my tree on the 25th, and the anticipation is killing me(Ahh, these are so fire, or should I say "Sole Icy"?-shout out to Bobby Fresh). Hey, but be sure to cop you a pair come next week, because these will sell out quick no doubt. Haha...Houston, we DONT have a problem(another bad pun lol), but ONE WEEK!! I'm finna get back to studying though, 1 more final.

No comments:

Post a Comment